Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Belated Introduction of new shop - Dragon Hoard!

I just wanted to introduce my new jewelry supply shop through the blog - DragonHoard.etsy.com. It actually opened just over a month ago on January 24th, 2008. I currently have 90 items listed in the shop - including flourite, red agate, amethyst, amber, tourmaline, white marble, swarovski crystal glass and much much more - with more items going up daily. I just put in a new bulk order and when that gets in, I'll be listing some silver, gold, silver-plated and steel items. This will include wire, headpins, earwires and so on, so keep an eye out!

Standard Shop Discount: Get $2.5 off for every $25 you spend in a single order! Please see shop description for more details.

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions by contacting me through the shop. I may have something you're looking for not listed or will be able to add it to my next large supply order. Hope you take a look and find something you just can't live without!

No comments: