Sunday, December 30, 2007

Introduction - Athena's Disciple

Hello everyone :)

I am the founder and leader of the group and admin of this blog. My shop on Etsy is called Athena's Disciple because Athena is the Greek goddess of crafts (amoung other things) and I am dedicated to learning and perfecting multiple crafts and arts for the rest of my life.

In my store you will primarily find silver and gemstone jewelry, as well as a few crocheted items. This will most likely expand in the future to more kinds of crafts.

My newest listed item is a Wire-wrapped Healing Bloodstone - OOAK and the project I am currently planning is a sterling silver russian amazonite necklace. :)

~Kendra aka Athena's Disciple

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your items that you sale, your jewelry is beautiful. You have done an awesome job with the blog. Keep up the good work.

Kendra aka Athena's Disciple said...

Thanks Ivonnardona!