Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Moonlit Beadery


Greetings! My name is Heather and I am a wife and SAHM. For a long time I have had a passion for reading and thought it would be nice to have something pretty to put in my book to keep the page. I make beaded bookmarks which can be customized in any way you would like. I also dabble in other beaded baubles but bookmarks are my passion. I am working on some new bookmarks featuring herbs and I am so excited to present them when I get them done.

I only use high quality materials in my designs such as glass seed and lampwork beads, Swarovski crystals and Beadalon beading wire. I take pride in my craftsmanship and am learning new things all the time. My bookmarks can be used as a gift for any special occasion. I recently made one for someone to use in her Book of Shadows. Stop by our shops and say hello.

)O( Blessings~
Heather

1 comment:

Kendra aka Athena's Disciple said...

Love the picture and the backstory behind how you started. :)