Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Through My Eyes

G'day to all! This is Susan See of Susan See Photography finally properly introducing herself here. Sorry for the delay it's just life is a bit crazy right now between maintaining my photo biz, doing the 8-5 office drudgery and moving.
Ok so let's see....I've had a camera in my hands since I was about 12 or 13 starting with a Kodak 110 and now I own two Canon SLR's, one film and one digital. My style has changed greatly over the years, evolving from shooting primarily humanity to where landscapes now fill a large part of my library. You will find that I still do shoot with 35mm film and that my shop includes black and white as well as color images. Occasionally I get a little rebellious and will even play around in Photoshop, altering an image just the slightest.
I do all my own post-processing and printing at home on a Mac computer and HP B9180 pigment inkjet printer. Pigment inks are the newest most advanced inks and guaranteed to last up to 100 years (with proper care of course!).
Hope you'll take a peek at my work and maybe even choose an image to grace your home or a loved one's!

1 comment:

Kendra aka Athena's Disciple said...

Thanks for taking the time to post. I certainly understand the office grind, myself. I enjoyed hearing a little bit about your background with photography and I love your pictures. :)