Wednesday, January 9, 2008

tarabu says hello to you!

Hello, all!
I'm working on a variety of new pieces for my shop, including a new series of bird paitings - nothing too large this time!

I'm also working on several fabric projects for the home, including headies and crib quilts.

Headies, if you're not familiar are like mini-quilts - slightly larger than a pillowcase, intended to keep your head warm and the light out while your sleeping, without being binding. They're a great hit with my family and now that the obligatory gifting holidays are over, I actually hope to sell some more of them!

And what's with the angry dude? He's one of my favourite characters from Noh theater - the lion dancer!

1 comment:

Kendra aka Athena's Disciple said...

Thanks for posting to our group blog! Those headies sound interesting, I will have to go check them out. :)